A fun bubble live wallpaper where you can tap bubbles to burst.
(Note: for those of who can’t change the bubble colors, please disable “battery mode”)
Now with heart shape for Valentine’s day!
You can customize both background and bubble image from your gallery, choose your lucky color theme and poke your friends to improve affection:)
You can also change different themes, bubble colors and number of bubbles floating. More features will be added in the future.
– Custom bubble image (Up to 3 images)
– Custom background image
– Custom solid color background
– Custom bubble color
– Battery mode
– Setting widget
– 2 bubble types
– 3 background types
– 10 background themes
– 10 bubble colors
– Random bubble color
– Bubble sound
– Bubble droid
– 6 droid types
– Change bubble droid appearance percentage
– Change bubble size
– Change number of bubbles floating
– Change speed of bubbles floating
– Change direction of bubbles moving
– Smooth the edge of bubble
– Reverse bubble acceleration
– Rotating right/left to accelerate bubbles
– Bubble counter
– Use 3D hardware to render images, save battery
– Support most resolutions including Android 3.0 tablet
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Note: It is live wallpaper so you can’t open the app, you will need to follow the instruction above in order to set the wallpaper. Also slower/older devices (shipped with Android OS below 2.1) can’t run it too.
If you have put the app on SD card and restarted the phone, the wallpaper will reset to default since the system couldn’t find the app first.
Official site: http://www.xllusion.net/android/
1. App is not compatible with my device?
Please try the free version first.
2. Wallpaper resets to default after reboot/restart the phone?
Please move the app to phone instead of SD card.
3. Custom images resets after reboot/restart the phone?
It is an Android issue, not a bug. It takes a few seconds to prepare the SD card correctly after reboot and the image is located on SD card so wallpaper couldn’t find it first.
One quick hint without re-select every images when restarting, you just need to set one setting from settings screen, e.g.- FPS -> 50fps,
4. My app is not downloading after purchasing?
If it is your first time buying, Google will check through the credit card detail which normally takes few hours time.
Try troubleshooting at Google: http://market.android.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1067233
5. When does 15 minutes refund period start?
15 minutes refund period only starts when you have actually downloaded the app.
Follow us on Twitter: