“All in one Gestures allows you to hide soft keys, and control your device with simple gestures. Just swipe your finger across the screen, and the action you want will be performed.
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Short/Long press on the physical keys.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
• Storage (saving screenshots)
• Camera (turning torch on)
• Location (displaying ads)
• Device Administrators (turning the screen off)
On Android 5.0 and above, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/aiogestures/tutorial”